Privacy and Comfort
Your dog will not be warehoused with a large group of unfamiliar dogs, but will have their own private space for sleeping, eating and playing.
To calm those guests that are more anxious in new surroundings we have gentle music playing all day in order to mimic their home environment.
Our facility also offers numerous large, opening, secure windows, providing lots of natural light, allowing the constant circulation of healthy fresh air. In the winter months we have both forced air heating and overhead radiant heating to keep our guests comfortable all day and night. In the hot summer months we have overhead ceiling fans to keep our guests cool.
16 private dog kennels
- fully heated 25 square foot inside area with closing doggie doors for a cozy space in the evenings
- elevated Kuranda beds and comfy cushions are provided for that little extra comfort
- extra large guests will receive the comfy cushion only in order to provide adequate walking space inside the kennel area
- access all day long to 75 square feet of covered private outside run area that is fully secured from all other guests
8 private small-dog kennels
Our private small-dog kennels are suitable for small dogs or quite/shy dogs, and provides:
- 4' x 4.5' private sleeping area including elevated Kuranda bed
- 300 square foot indoor group daycare play area
NEW! The Nest
A 600 square foot building with 7 indoor kennels - completed December 22, 2016.
- 4 private kennels for little dogs - 16 square foot each (4' x 4')
- 3 private kennels for quieter big dogs - 37 square foot each (8' x 4'6")
- 350 square foot indoor play area that opens to a grass paddock
NOTE: this building will be used for busy overflow times only.
4 private cat kennels
- 9 square feet of indoor kennel space to lounge, stretch their legs or do their "business"
- comes complete with private litter box, raised bed area and bed cushion